Tuesday, April 28, 2009



I bought this fabric on Sunday at Spotlight, and cut out the first bag yesterday morning, which will be for me, as a trial of course! The main body of the bag is denim, and the flap of the bag will be in either the red or blue print, lined with the mustard fabric. It is supposed to be a 'baby' bag, but really you could use it for anything. I will have to check my threads now, to make sure I have the right colour to sew it up, otherwise another trip to Spotlight. And that will mean I'll have to do my hair - yikes!

Still cooolish here today; we went for a walk this morning, RMW all snug and super cute in the pram with blankie and beanie, and me with a scarf wrapped around my head to keep my ears warm. Didn't quite get the snow-bunny look happening though, nor the yummy-mummy look...must fix that. I'll put that on my to-do list, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment